Position: Site Coordinator
Organization: SRG Force Sports
School Site: Hirsch Elementary School
School District: San Antonio Independent School District
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Site Coordinator – Becoming A Better You After School Enrichment Program
SRG Force Sports (SFS) is committed to providing quality, organized, and structured programs that will enhance the overall development of children and youth through the power of sports to: promote physical fitness, enhance social mobility, and educate young minds in an empowering learning environment. SRG Force Sports’, Becoming A Better You Program is a school-based, after school enrichment program that is aimed to narrow the achievement and opportunity gaps that exist in the urban core school system by extending the traditional learning day for underserved students living within targeted zones.
Essential Duties and Functions:
The site coordinator is responsible for all aspects of the daily operation of assigned classrooms ensuring that each classroom functions at the highest quality standard while supporting SFS goals and outcomes. Working with the lead instructor, the site coordinator will oversee daily activities, monitor daily attendance in each classroom, ensure the safety and physical well-being of the children, maintain regular communication with parents and campus principal to ensure the Becoming A Better You Enrichment Program is effectively operating.
- Promote the values and mission of SFS in all interactions with children, parents, staff and school personnel.
- Comply with all SFS policies, procedures, regulations and requirements.
- Assist in the creation and monitoring of program budget.
- Develop curriculum in support of SFS values and mission.
- Participate actively with staff in the development and implementation of daily/monthly activity plans.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Assist with the hiring of program staff.
- Provide on-going supervision to lead instructors including scheduled evaluations.
- Ensure that all staff is kept informed of communications regarding the school community and the planned interaction between the Becoming A Better You Program and the school campus.
- Monitor daily attendance in each classroom and follow up on children who are absent.
- Assist, monitor, and ensure complete compliance of all registration requirements for of all program members.
- Collect and track registration fees of all program members.
- Be responsible for the individual files of all program members.
- Monitor relationships between program members and parents.
- Ensure that in each classroom children are protected from any hazards that are a threat to their physical safety and emotional well-being.
- Report any and all concerns regarding children, staff, parents or facility immediately to the Executive Manager of SFS.
- 21 years of age or older
- High School diploma
- CPR certified
- Minimum of 9 months experience working with school age children
Executive Manager of SFS
Part-time, up to 15 hours each week 3:20pm – 6:20pm Monday through Friday during school year.
Hourly rate will be based on qualifications and experience.